Sacred Healing Circle:
(ONLINE via ZOOM)
(ONLINE via ZOOM)
- Has low confidence affected your career or relationship?
- Is lack of confidence stopping you from doing what you want?
- Do you wish you have the confidence of the people you admire?
YOU ARE INVITED to join our Sacred Healing Circle, from anywhere you are on the planet. We will be working on having stronger confidence so we can do the things we want to and be the persons we want to be.
When: Saturday, Sept 26, 2020. 10:00 AM-12:30 PM Pacific Time
Where: Online via Zoom (from anywhere you are)
Fee: Donation welcome
REGISTER NOW to reserve your warm spot in the Circle.
Past participants were amazed at the breakthrough they created for themselves. It's amazing how wonderfully healing and supportive the Circle is.
"The most valuable things that I got from today's circle was peace, anxiety reduction, the warmth of a community of supportive individuals in a safe space, and finding enjoyment in the present. I feel light and relieved from so much stress whenever I have attended a sacred healing circle." - Malorie, Southern California
"What I appreciate most is feeling at ease with the circle (no judgement or cattiness :P), instilling more self-worth and self-love, releasing pain and sending out healing." -Jennifer, Southern California
No payment is required to register or participate in the Circle. But ONLY register if you are SINCERE and READY to heal and transform your life.
What's the catch? No catch. Mee Vaj's mission is to help heal and empower a billion people in her life. She is doing this to help the SINCERE people who WANT help NOW in these uncertain, stressful time we're living through.
If you want to support Mee's healing work so she can continue to help our beloved community, you may send a contribution in any amount ($5, $10, $15, $20, $25) through these ways:
1. Venmo to @Mee-Vaj
2. Zelle to email@example.com
3. PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Credit card: CLICK HERE
5. A check to Empowered Mind Wellness LLC, 5199 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite 605, Long Beach, CA 90804.
In a normal circumstance, the charge for this Circle would be at least $45 (it's worth a lot more!).
- 20% of all contributions will be donated to Huntington Beach Reiki Center to support the wonderful healing work they are doing for our community.
- 80% will go toward the establishment of our non-profit, where we can bring free or affordable healing to the community.
What we will be doing in the Sacred Healing Circle?
- In a supportive, non-judgmental sacred space, we will share our challenges and success.
- Using powerful hypnotic guided meditation, we will release the negative emotions, thoughts, beliefs (and other baggage) from the subconscious mind (the part that controls 88% of your actions and reactions). We will feel a heavy weight lifted from our body and mind. We will feel lighter and more peaceful.
- Using guided meditation, we will channel healing energy to ourselves and our loved ones. (You'll be surprised how powerful you can be. You don’t need to be Energy Healer to do this, anyone can tap in to the Infinite Source of Divine Energy.)
Our Goal is to HELP YOU:
- Feel a sense of connection with other supportive community members.
- Release stress, fear, and other unwanted emotions from your subconscious mind.
- Improve sleep, which leads to improved immunity. (Our immunity is our hero against the coronavirus.)
- Feel more calm and peaceful.
- Feel supported and validated.
- Feel empowered and confident to take the next important step in your life.
- Be healthy and strong so you can help yourself and your loved ones and community.
Imagine what your life would be life if you were at peace and confident?
REGISTER NOW if you want to have more confidence.
What you need to participate successfully?
- Phone or computer (using a headphone or earbud is preferred)
- Quiet, safe room for 2 hours
- No interruption or distraction
- Open mind and readiness to release and heal
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to hold sacred space for others
What is a sacred healing circle?
We come together as a group with a common goal: to hold sacred space of LOVE and SUPPORT for each other to heal. YOU are doing the work. Mee is simply facilitating and guiding you to use your own POWER to heal yourself. (The concept of the healing circle originated from Native American Spiritual practice. In our Circle we will borrow aspects from Native American Circle, but this is not a traditional Native American Circle. We welcome and honor all spiritual practices.)
We agree to:
- Treat each other with kindness and respect.
- Listen with compassion and curiosity.
- Honor each other’s unique ways to healing and don’t presume to advise or fix or try to save each other.
- Hold all stories shared in the Circle confidential.
- Trust each of us has guidance we need within us and we rely on the power of silence to access it. Source: https://healingcircleslangley.org/what-are-healing-circles/
Age requirement: 18 or older. Minors can attend with parental consent.
Please seek out professional medical and/or psychological attention if you are experiencing severe symptoms or suicidal thoughts. We do not diagnose or provide treatment in the Circle. The Circle is a place you come to learn and practice self-healing.
WARNING: Hypnotic meditation is used during this event. By participating, you are consenting to being hypnotized.
To learn more about hypnosis, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Or read this article.
Hypnosis is NOT appropriate for those who are diagnosed with any severe mental condition such as schizophrenia, identity disorders or other psychiatric disorder (psychosis) or who has seizure.
This class is led by Mee Vaj, Certified Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master and founder of Empowered Mind Wellness LLC in Long Beach. She is certified in Past Life Regression, Spiritual Regression and Therapeutic Imagery Master. She is very passionate about helping people heal from their struggles. In addition to helping clients one-on-one, she enjoys facilitating healing meditation classes to help more people achieve success and happiness in their lives.
CLICK HERE to Register for the Circle.
Any questions? Email to Mee@EmpoweredMindWellness.com
To learn more about Mee Vaj, click here: